- The first session, I teach mind relaxation and you have a CD rom or tape to listen to at home. This will start to re-set the sleep pattern. The allergic reaction will start to subside. There will be more energy and the heaviness will slowly disappear.
- The second session is spent finding out what you really want and what has been stopping you from getting there. Any traumas are safely and easily released and discharged from the system.
- By the third session , you will be a lot stronger, so more traumas will be laid to rest.
- By the fourth session, any psychological scars and childhood issues will not have such significance, as they are also removed in a safe manner.
- The rest of the sessions are used to check and re-check the work, also to focus in the now and create the support and framework needed to become strong again.
- I use the QXCI, a computerised quantum device to recommend food and health supplements. I re-educate the mind to think in a different way. By then, you will not recognise yourself. You will have the skills and knowledge to help you move forward in your life and to make sure that you do not suffer a relapse.
I use Hypnosis, TPM, PSYCH-K, EFT and life coaching. Hypnosis is a state that we need to go through everyday. It is the daydreaming that we do without any conscious effort. We can be watching TV, reading a book, staring blankly at something or when we drive our car effortlessly. It is safe and you are always in control, you can come out of that state anytime. Self Hypnosis allows you to go in consciously. Suggestions and a number of techniques are used to achieve these objectives. The rapid eye movement is activated in order to release negative feelings and install positive ones.
I am available to talk to anyone who would like to break their cycle of Depression. I charge £450. All you need is six sessions, 12 hours in total and within a month, you would be activating a different mind set, and bringing JOY back into your life. It is that simple.
Also please remember that sometimes even though you are showing the usual signs of depression, you might think you are OK, you keep struggling for another day and you think you will be fine. Another day will probably turn into a month and a year and before you know it is five years. Pick up the phone NOW and help yourself get better.
KEY TO HAPPINESS
According to a new book out called " Making Happy People" by Paul Martin, He says that :
- Happiness is good for you, so don't be embarassed about making it your top priority.
- Take a long-term view - there is much more to happiness than immediate pleasure.
- Personal relationships are central to happiness.
- Don't forget the body - get plenty of sleep and exercise.
- Be active and engaged- throw youself into meaningful pursuits.
- Look outwards not inwards - focus your attention on the world around you rather than your own thoughts and feelings.
- Wealth and fame do not produce happiness - and chasing after them can lead to misery.
- (Excerpt from the Daily Mail by A. Waugh)
These are pearls of wisdom, but once the spiral has started, it is difficult to be that objective, that's when you MUST ask for help. Hypnotherapy is a better way to get connected again.
Break the cycle of DEPRESSION in 6 sessions!
- Effective, Safe & Exciting programme
- Learn to relax effortlessly
- Reset your sleeping pattern
- Activate your needs
- Remove traumas and psychological scars
- Use easy techniques to prevent relapses.
- Rejuvenate your life.
For the price of a weekend away, gym membership, birthday party, hi-fi system, a computer, restaurant meals, unnecessary clothes and shoes, expensive skin products, hairdressing, nail and beauty treatments, YOU could become a whole new person. Don’t take chances with drugs. They only provide you with a breathing space.
FIND OUT IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED. Check out these signs.
Unable to have a good night's sleep, over a period of time.Turning inwards, incessantly going over the past or fears about the future.Having lots of negative thinking.
- Everything is black or white, living in a black cloud.
- Lethargic & forgetful.
- Feeling lost, lacking purpose.
- No passion in life, difficulty in feeling close to others.
- Enough energy to survive.
- Lose temper easily and lack humour.
Please note that sometimes if you have blood sugar imbalances, or are Hypothyroid, you could also be feeling low. The signs would be the same but you may not have a lot of negative thinking. Always check with your doctor first, before trying our approach.
20% of women and 15% of men at this precise moment are suffering from depression. 25% of all full time working mothers with children under 13 are suffering right now. More single women than single men, separated or divorced women are more likely to feel depressed than men in the same situation. That's quite staggering!
TYPES OF DEPRESSION
- Depression is sometimes called the common cold of mental illness. It may come slowly, leaving feelings of sadness and despair, inconsolable misery, and guilt that lasts for more than two weeks, and will start to interfere with work, and other duties, even eating and sleeping.
- The other type may be milder, but will last longer, over two years, and may eventually lead to full blown depression. It is called Dysthymia, which means ill-humour in Greek. It will make life dull, and grey and the feeling of sadness is all pervasive.
- Severe depression requires medical help. Remember, it is so easy to come alive again with outside help. It is difficult to cure yourself when you are feeling hopeless and helpless. There is also the risk of suicide
Go to http://www.adam-khoo.com/124/how-to-overcome-my-clinical-depression-7/#more-124 for more information on depression.
Contact Danielle Sheahan on 01633 810126
"Just for today", although all the activities are written in the future tense, make it feel as if it is happening right now. Collapse Time as we know it.
Just for today I will not worry
Just for today I will laugh
Just for today I will be happy
Just for today I will give thanks and be grateful
Just for today I will not blame anyone
Just for today I will release all negative feelings
Just for today I will be healthy
Just for today I will sing
Just for today I will praise and love myself unconditionally
Just for today I will be free and jump for joy
Just for today I will give myself permission to be the person I have always wanted to be
Just for today I will be loving and will forgive all those who have hurt me
Just for today I will feel great
Just for today I will look for 3 miracles in my life
Just for today I will put the past behind and live in the present
Just for today.
Thank you. It is done, it is done, it is done.
D.Sheahan Oct. 05
An E-mail from a QXCI practitioner
I spoke to Dr. Marshall of PRL today about anxiety and he said it's
really important to make sure a person has a lot of sulphur based foods
in the diet like kidney beans and buckwheat five times a week. Sulphur
is the back up if magnesium is missing. Thought I'd pass that along.
Alexis Rotella, M.Ac., CNCBananas are also very good.